Monday, July 28, 2008

4th of July celebrations

OK....so I know this is a little late, but, I have to tell you all how much fun we had this 4th of July. Dylan and I went up to Idaho to spend the holiday with Chad, Amie, and Ava. We had an absolute blast. On Friday, we went to a local water park for the day, then over to Amie's parents house for a little bbq (little as in Filet Minon, salads, fruit, the whole spread...you know little:)) and watched fireworks, thanks Gary and Teri!!! Dylan did really good with the fireworks, I thought she would be a little scared, but she wasn't at all. On Saturday, my mom watched the two girls while my dad, Chad, Amie, and I went with Amie's family on their annual trip to run the river...so much fun!! That night we went to Amie's parents for homemade pizza's...yum!! I just have to say that Amie's family was so nice to let us share their holiday with them, thank you to all!! Here are a few pics from the weekend!!













Ava & Dylan getting ready to go to the water park














Playing a little see-saw at the water park














Dylan's cousin Ava...she is just 3 weeks younger than Dylan...Isn't she such a cutie (I think it runs in the family:))














Dylan getting used to the water















Grandma Meadows with two of her baby girls














Everybody hanging out after a great bbq














Amie with Ava















Me and Dylan














Grandpa Meadows watching fireworks with Dylan














Grandpa & Grandma with the two girls